Things you can do to improve your scores during exam week:
If you don't understand something, ask your teacher.
Read and follow the instructions of your teachers and on your tests carefully.
Be quiet during tests, respect your classmates.
Please no cheating or copying, you are only hurting yourself.
You can download the speaking & writing exam in the tab above.
- T. Darryl's Welcome Letter to Parents
- Unit 1: Free Time
- Unit 2: Helping Other People
- Unit 3: Who is your Hero
- Unit 4: Making Friends
- Unit 5: Successful People
- Unit 6: Eat for Life
- Unit 8: We're going on holiday
- Unit 9: It'll Never Happen
- Unit 10: Don't give up!
- Unit 13: Travellers' Tales
- Writing Prompts
- Homework and Gradeing policy
- Homework Log and Instructions