Next week will be your midterm exams. There will be 5 exams in all.
reading, listening, grammar, writing and speaking. The good news is
your writing and speaking exams are "take home" exams. Meaning
you have a longer time to work on them and get a better grade.
Remember to always read the instructions on the exams and ask your
teacher if you don't understand something. Good luck!
Speaking and Writing exams are due on July 6th 2012.
- T. Darryl's Welcome Letter to Parents
- Unit 1: Free Time
- Unit 2: Helping Other People
- Unit 3: Who is your Hero
- Unit 4: Making Friends
- Unit 5: Successful People
- Unit 6: Eat for Life
- Unit 8: We're going on holiday
- Unit 9: It'll Never Happen
- Unit 10: Don't give up!
- Unit 13: Travellers' Tales
- Writing Prompts
- Homework and Gradeing policy
- Homework Log and Instructions