This week is review week. Which means it's time to go back
and review units 4, 5, and 6. T. Darryl will help you study
things that will help you on your exams next week.
Things to remember during exam week:
Always read the instructions on your exams.
If you don't understand something, ask your teacher.
Always try your best.
It is going to be a busy week so let's try to be nice to
each other and get everything done. To download your
take home speaking exam just click on the tab above.
- T. Darryl's Welcome Letter to Parents
- Unit 1: Free Time
- Unit 2: Helping Other People
- Unit 3: Who is your Hero
- Unit 4: Making Friends
- Unit 5: Successful People
- Unit 6: Eat for Life
- Unit 8: We're going on holiday
- Unit 9: It'll Never Happen
- Unit 10: Don't give up!
- Unit 13: Travellers' Tales
- Writing Prompts
- Homework and Gradeing policy
- Homework Log and Instructions